I was moving some files from Evernote into Dropbox/BoxCryptor, and found the pdf files save from Evernote to BoxCryptor corrupted.
What I did:
- On Mac running OSX 10.8.2
- in an Evernote that contains a pdf file
- right click on the file and saved it directly into a BoxCryptor folder
- in finder, the file thumbnail shows up correctly
- in finder, press space bar to open a quick look, it appears correctly
- in finder, double click on the file to open it in Preview, a popup window shows up and complains the file is corrupted.
- if I first save the file to the Desktop then drag it into the BoxCryptor folder, the file is then not corrupted.
- I have only tried pdf files.
I hope it can be resolved!