I would like to use Boxcryptor with my Mac to backup my OSX Userdirectory to Dropbox.
So I thought to use Chronosync for that - but...
When I do a test sync Chronosync tells me that
1) The target volume (boxcryptor) has a filesystem that is not case sensitive but should be
2) The target filesystem has MS-DOS filename restriction
3) The Owner-/Group Rights of some files cannot be kept because the target filesystem is a fileserver
4) Some Attributes and Metadata cannot be saved because the targetvolume is not HFS+ formatted.
5) The targetvolume doesn't support enhanced security (ACLs).
6) Keeping enhanced attributes on a fileserver as target can cause problems.
Is there a way to make the boxcryptor drive Mac compatible e.g. HFS+ format ?