could you try to reproduce the error in debug mode? To start the Boxcryptor plugin in debug mode, follow these steps:
## Activate debug mode for the plugin ##
1. Right click the Boxcryptor icon, select options
2. check "debug mode"
## Get background debug messages ##
1. Right click the Boxcryptor icon in the browser and select "Manage"
2. Activate the "Developer mode" checkbox at the top
3. Open the "background page" of the Boxcryptor plugin
4. Navigate to the "Console" tab
5. Reproduce your problem
6. Copy and paste the whole console entrys
## Get foreground debug messages ##
1. Navigate to onedrive
2. In the chrome menu, choose tools->developer tools
3. Navigate to the "console" tab
4. Reproduce your problem
5. Copy and paste the whole console entries and send them to us together with the background debug messages (preferably in a text file), at https://boxcryptor.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
Keep in mind that the console outputs might contain sensitive information about the folder you're opening when reproducing the bug. Please look through the debug messages and black out (e.g. with '########') sensitive information before sending the report to us.