I'm a long time Boxcryptor user. I successfully logged into my account on Monday 6/15. I tried again today 6/18 and I cannot login to either the Boxcryptor application or boxcryptor.com. I receive the following msg: "Login Failed wrong credentials username or password." Note that I was able to repro this on my second PC as well. During further troubleshooting I created another boxcryptor account to see if the service was down. The account was created successfully and I was able to login. So it seems that my account specifically has an issue.
- I have NOT changed my username or password. Everything on my PC is IDENTICAL from last Monday.
- I use an encrypted password manager with 2-factor auth. NO ONE has access to my username/password. It's impossible that it was changed
- Running Win 8.1 fully patched
- boxcryptor v2.0.417.367
- I know the username is case-sensitive. I've checked and double-checked. This isn't the issue
- Just in case you think I might have accidentally changed the boxcryptor account password in my password manager, I checked that. I have an offline secured copy of my password vault. I compared the passwords and they are identical.
To repeat: NOTHING HAS CHANGED with my username or password or my account since Monday this week.
Can someone please help? I'm out of options.