Dear Boxcryptor Team,
I have noticed a very strange issue with the desktop application. I am able to access decrypted files without providing my password, even though the checkbox "Password Protection" is checked in the settings.
1. Exit Boxcryptor desktop application
2. Double-click any encrypted file
3. Close pop-up window when prompted for password
4. Repeat steps 2,3 several times (usually around 3)
5. Suddenly the application just starts and I didn't need to enter the password at all ?!
I am not sure whether it's intended or not, but this doesn't seem very safe to me. I do not want some random people using my Windows account to also get free acccess to my encrypted files.
PS: Tested on both local and global account, I have Windows 10 and the latest app version