Copying/moving an encrypted file in Windows from BoxCryptor/OneDrive to my Synology NAS won't work. Every other source/destination combination that I've tried works:
1) Encrypted file to unencrypted folder on C: - works
2) Encrypted file to another BoxCryptor/OneDrive encrypted folder - works
3) Encrypted file to an external USB drive - works
4) Unencrypted file to NAS - works
5) Encrypted file to NAS - doesn't work
In the case of #5, Windows just seems to ignore the request (whether copy-past, drag & drop, etc.) No error message. I know that this should work, and that Boxcryptor should just unencrypt the files being copied/moved. I've tried logging out/in, rebooting, etc.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.