I have a huge file collection in my OneDrive which is managed by Boxcryptor.
- Write and read performance often is very bad (drops to about 250 bytes/s).
- Occurs for at least a year.
- Performance degradation both with encrypted as well as unencrypted files.
- Seems to be fixed temporarily after a reboot.
I thought, this occurs in my individual setup only. Now I have a new laptop where it behaves the same way (in a fresh installation) :-(
- 1st laptop: Core i7, 4 phys. cores, 8 GB, SSD, Windows 10 1809 Pro 64-bit
- 2nd laptop: Core i7, 6 phys. cores, 16 GB, SSD, Windows 10 1803 Pro 64 bit
- both: Boxcryptor 2.32.910 (current version)
- no 3rd party Antivirus or any Tuneup utils
- OneDrive contains 120k files in 7,5k folders (total 127 GB).
I guess the number of files may be the issue. But: reducing it is not an option!
I would appreciate your assistance.