In general I am vey hapy wih you product.
I run into the issue, that the automated or manual update of Boxcryptor (to v 2.37.1057 and some previous versions) fails on my Windows 10 64 bit system. Here are the steps I see:
1) Boxcryptor informs about an update
2) Setup assistant starts
3) EULA, Data privacy and support data is confirmed by me
4) Default installaion path is chosen (C:\Program Files (x86)\Boxcryptor)
5) I select to shutdown and restart later
6) Then the failure happens, that some network resouces are not found:
pointing to the local users appdata temp folder.
Looks like the update fails due to a failin deinstall of the current version
What do I need to do to update? I think the same behavior happens on reinstall..
Thanks for your help