Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately, we do not yet have a feature with which we can grant access to multiple users at the same time. (is on our roadmap)
Basically, when Boxcryptor is installed in a channel for the first time, every user in the channel who has already logged into Boxcryptor for MS Teams at least once is automatically granted access. This means that if every user has logged into Boxcryptor for teams once and then Boxcryptor is added to a channel, the users automatically have access and the request should only come if new users are added to the channel afterwards.
Here are the steps in detail to avoid the "Grand Access" procedure:
- every user needs a bc account
- A team is created and all the desired users are packed into the team
- then bc is added to a channel of the team
- now all users automatically receive the Access
- Users who are added later must request access via "grant access"